We prepare the paperwork for family-based and employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions and applications, including:

   PERM Labor Certification
   PERM Audit Response
   L-1A Petition (Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager)
   L-1B Petition (Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge)
   H-1B Petition (Specialty Occupation Workers)
   E-1 Petition (Treaty Traders)
   E-2 Petition (Treaty Investors)
   E-3 Petition (Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia)
   EB-1 Petition (Multinational Manager or Executive)
   EB-2 Petition (Members of the Professions Holding an Advanced Degree)
   EB-3 Petition (Skilled Workers, Professionals, or Other Workers)
   K-1 FiancĂ© Visas / K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa for Spouses of U.S. Citizen
   Petition for Alien Relative
   Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
   Response to Request for Evidence
   O-1 Petition (Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)
   One Step Marriage-Based Petition
   TN Petition (Canadian and Mexican Professionals)
   Application to Register Permanent Residency or Adjust Status
   Application for Travel Document (Re-entry Permit or Advance Parole Travel Document)
   Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
   Application for Naturalization
   Application for Employment Authorization
   Application for Temporary Protected Status
   Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

In addition, we can perform legal research, contact NVC, place service requests with USCIS and contact U.S. Embassies abroad if required.

© 2020 D Immigration Paralegal Services, LLC, all rights reserved